My New Favorite Quote:

"All can walk where Jesus walked when, with His words on our lips, His spirit in our hearts, and His teachings in our lives, we journey through mortality. I would hope that we would walk as he walked with confidence in the future, with an abiding faith in His Father, and with a genuine love for others." President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, December 21, 2007

These Hands of Mine

These Hands of mine are small I know



They keep me busy wherever they go
Always exploring, discovering,
And making messes, too

All the things little hands are supposed to do

They found the paint while they were at play

And had a lot of fun that day

They left these prints as a reminder to you


That Jesus' hands were once tiny, too.










7 now let's hear it from you:

Tamster said...

That was sweet, SHAREbear. Thanks for SHARing. :-)

Bonnie said...

It kinda makes you feel better for all the naughty things their hands can do huh?

My favorite thing to do is kiss their sweet little hands while they are sleeping. For some reason their hands are so irresistible when they are asleep.

Darling post!

HuckFinnsMom said...

My favorite memory of little hands is when my babies were in my bed in the middle of the night, and as I would be half asleep nursing them, I would hold their little hand, and the miracle of that little fist Never failed to amaze me. I miss that. Wow, what a sweet post, enjoy those little hands!

Tamster said...

I love kissing Matthew's little hands. I also love holding his hand when he nursing, like Shellbell said--of course part of that might be because it stops him from clawing me with his nails and pinching my breast like he always does when he's nursing. Little hands are sweet, though. :-)

shauna said...

Darling post. Sorry I haven't posted for a while.

Kiss those hands for me.

Merry Christmas!

Tamster said...

Merry Christmas, Morrill Family!!!! Love, the Texas Gooches!!! :-)

Tamster said...

Sharebear, you're neglecting us here in Blogland! Come back! I miss you!!!! Pleeeease come back!!! :-)