My New Favorite Quote:

"All can walk where Jesus walked when, with His words on our lips, His spirit in our hearts, and His teachings in our lives, we journey through mortality. I would hope that we would walk as he walked with confidence in the future, with an abiding faith in His Father, and with a genuine love for others." President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

In Honor of





Since today is her Birthday, this tribute goes to. . .



NICOLE. Let me tell you about Nicole. I met Nicole a little over a year ago when she moved in right next door to me. We instantly hit it off. Even our husbands get along. Do you ever meet people that you feel like you've known forever? I know God put us together for a reason at this time in my life. When we were looking at moving closer to my sisters, she was one of the main reasons I didn't want to leave here. When weather, time and children permit, she is my walking partner. She has been a true friend whom I love and adore. I have always wanted my sisters and my mom to meet her because I feel like she could be one of my sisters, too. She would fit right in. She is only a few months older than me so she could be my twin, right (only she is more beautiful and skinny that I)? She has three beautiful children, Natalie, Nora, and Silas. I admire her for the good mom that she is to them. I also admire the way she loves and respects her husband. She is truly someone who has the light of Christ in her. She makes me want to be more like Him because I know her. She is always so willing to help me out with the kids, especially these last couple of weeks. She will call me out of the blue and offer to take them so I can have moment to myself. So, I just want to say thank you, Nicole, for the great friend that you are, for your thoughtfulness and love to me and my family. Now, let's hear if for Nicole.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have the best day ever.
PS. K- so I posted this an hour early, but I really didn't want to stay up til' midnight just to be the first to wish you happy birthday. I really need to go to bed. Nicole, this was the only picture I had, so if you want a better picture of you, you better send me one.


And now, for the real one:
Much better. See, I told you she really was pretty.

8 now let's hear it from you:

JerBear & Co. said...

Happy Birthday, Nicole! Thanks for helping to take care of our sweet Sharon, since we're not around to help out.

Ha, I got to be the first to really tell her on her birthday, not an hour early! :-P

Thanks again for the call, Sharbear! Love y'all! :-) Tami

HuckFinnsMom said...

Nicole,
Happy Birthday from one of the family. Glad to know my sis is well taken care of. We all need friends like you.

shauna said...

Another thank you for taking care of our sis. Everyone needs friends and sisters like that. We need some pics though to make sure she looks like us!

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday Nicole! Ditto on what everyone said. Sharon is lucky to have someone so helpful, kind, thoughtful, and pretty (you must be that if you are worthy to be her twin!).

I hope you have a day filled with much laughter, presents, cake and ice cream!

BonBon

Perfect Moments Photography said...

Happy Birthday Sharon's BF Nichole! Thank you for being there for our loving sister Sharon. She is amazing as I am sure you know and it's sounds like Sharon has a wonderful friend in you to lean on when needed :) Enjoy your special day!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nicole. Thanks for being such a good friend to my daughter.
I don't think I should have to comment on these blogs who have to show off my best photo. WoW

Bonnie said...

How did Wow get on here?

Here at home said...

Shellbell, did you put that on here? That was supposed to go on Wow's tribute.