I made it. I don't know how, other than to say, Heavenly Father sure blessed me with a sense of humor and the gift of laughter while Cory was gone. These blogs saved my life as well as my kids lives. Yep! At last, the hubby is home. Here is what he's come home to:
As of last night, I have officially lost any and all sense of humor. So don't be expecting any more from me. Now it is my turn to take off for three weeks and let him deal with the 4 little kids all by himself. Don't know where I'm going, or what I'm even doing, but don't come looking for me. I may just end up hiding in the bathtub, or the closet, coming out only to eat. I may just run away to the wash accross the street. Heck, what's the use. You all know there is no way I could last one night away from my kids. Nice thought, though. Just glad to have Cory home.



11 now let's hear it from you:
Yay, he's home!!!! I am all for you taking off for three weeks so he can see what it is like to try and take care of four needy little ones. Call me if you need anything sis! By then way, the bath thing doesn't work for me very well....they always barge in or Paul comes in and says (how much longer ya gonna be?). I should just say, as long as I want to because it's YOUR turn!!! LOL
Oh Sharon! You are so funny! Please don't loose your funny! We need your funny!
I am glad your hubby is home to protect you from the psychos out there who were tipped off about your M.I.A. husband.
Is that a picture of you and Kailee and Carley? Wow you are all so pretty! I wouldn't have recognized them if I hadn't known they were there!
Yea! Sharon, I'm so happy for you that he's home. Mine is home too, at least for a couple of days. I can't complain too much, though, because mine was only gone 4 days. But if you're ready to take off, I'll join you. We could both use a break, and they can see what it's like. There are 2 problems I fear though: 1) Breastfeeding, and 2) My husband would probably handle them better than I do, and then it would all backfire on me. Actually, he probably would go nuts since he can't stand me gone a couple of hours grocery shopping without calling me every 20 min. or so wondering how long I'm going to be gone. We'll have to "forget" our cell. phones when we go, right, Shar?! Let's go someplace far from home but where there's a temple to go to. That would be a nice getaway, don't you think?! :-) Tami
Cute pics, by the way! Thanks for sharing! I can't believe how grown up those girls are getting! Especially the one on the left! (What was her name? Oh, yeah, Sharon, that's it!) ;-) Tami
Tami,
Solution for your # 1 problem...put your husbands on my new diet and the babies will be fine.
Tami, I would love to join you. HOw about Bon's house.
Bon, I'm thinking Cory could use your new diet right now. I don't know what they fed him in Germany, but . . .
How about Australia? I've always wanted to go there. And there is a temple there. If only money weren't an issue.
:-) Tami
P.S. The frightening thing, Bon, is that they'd probably do it, too--my husband anyway. And it would end up working too!
Hook him up and come on over!
Tami,
Sure it would work! That is the beauty of this new diet! And you not okay with this why?
I just want to know if you have ended up on the floor yet kicking and screaming like a toddler. If the answer is yes, then its ok, I have done that too. If No, I didnt really do that. Cause if you havent done that, then it would look really bad if I have. Unless you factor in preteenagers with an attitude, destroyer toddlers, and a newborn colicky sixth baby. I havent done it since then though, so you could say I am seven years clean when it comes to real tantrums!
Go hide in the car. Wow never could find us there.
Welcome home cory!
Post a Comment