Twas a few nights before Christmas and all through the house
Just one creature was stirring
Still clicking her mouse
Each click and each word are typed with great care
In hopes that each blogger will read and then share
This mom should be sleeping all snug in her bed
But visions of fun blogs still danced in her head
She was not in her 'kercheif, and not in her cap
she's near to settle for her long(make it short) winter's nap
When off in a crib there arose such a clatter
she jumped to her feet to see what was the matter
Away to the bedroom she flew to her babies
Threw off the covers in hopes that just maybe. . .
Oh where is that bottle? Where is that binky?
Why are you screaming? Please go back to sleep Ziki
When who before her sleepy eyes should appear,
First one little darling, then one more little dear
Each wanting some water, each hoping for Mom
She knew in that moment that sleep would not (soon) come
So she marched to her bedroom with two toddlers they came
And she cried, and she shouted, and called them by name;
Up Ammon, up Ziki, and up Sammaroo
Up Mommy, up Benni, and heck why not Chance (the dog), too
To the top, to the top, to the top of my bed
Watch out for his fingers, don't lay on his head
We're all wide awake and Ziki is screaming
There is just no hope of anyone dreaming
I'll end this poem here, it's too long am I right?
So a Merry Christmas to all and to all a good (better than I had) night
My New Favorite Quote:
"All can walk where Jesus walked when, with His words on our lips, His spirit in our hearts, and His teachings in our lives, we journey through mortality. I would hope that we would walk as he walked with confidence in the future, with an abiding faith in His Father, and with a genuine love for others." President Thomas S. Monson
Monday, December 10, 2007
And how was your night???
reporting live Here at home at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 now let's hear it from you:
I am proud to be the first one to comment on this clever post! I am also proud to say that this amazing woman is MY sister!
Sharbear you need to publish this on 4boysandadogunder2-
withmyhusbandoutofthecountry.com
You are so talented!
...buthewillbebackanyminute-
andhehasagun.com
Great post Sharon, Bonnie had me read
it. Very clever
That was extremely clever, Sharon! I'm quite impressed that you could come up with something that good, especially on so little sleep! ;-) Matthew's teething now too, so I feel a little of your pain. You're doing great! :-) Tami
You guys make me laugh so hard.
That was a great post and the comments just make it that much funnier. I wish we could do live-cam sometimes when reading each other's posts. If you could have seen me laughing, you would not have needed another comment EVER.
Creativeness!! I wish I had a creative bone in my body :) There must not have been any left by the time mom had me!! LOL I bet ya can't wait for your man to get home! How much longer?
Didn't you read what BonBon said, Amberlee? ...buthewillbebackanyminuteandhehasagun!
I'm just teasing, of course; I actually was wondering the same thing. :-) Tami
She was a poet and didn't know it!
I guess I can pass off my crown now. But it won't look as nice on a kakpa, so I just have to keep it!
hereallywillbebackinaminuteinfactheneverreallywasgoneheshererightnow andhereallydoeshaveagunifhereally weregonehewouldprobablyhomeonsundayifyouknowwhatimean.com
shellie, it's good to hear from you. glad to have you on the comment board.
Um, I think you better see my post today.
imgladheshomeandhaslotsofguns.com
sampsoncantakecareofstufftooifyouknowwhatimean.com
try it again, my wand has been working. let me know if it works.
Post a Comment