I would like to invite you all to join our choir. It won't require any special singing skills or even a great voice. You will just need to know how to sing as loud or louder than the boys lest you be drowned out by them. It is a 4 part soprano. Practices are held at least 3 times daily. No need to come here to practice. You can just practice at home whenever you feel like it. You don't have to memorize any songs. Just sing in whatever key you want.
My New Favorite Quote:
"All can walk where Jesus walked when, with His words on our lips, His spirit in our hearts, and His teachings in our lives, we journey through mortality. I would hope that we would walk as he walked with confidence in the future, with an abiding faith in His Father, and with a genuine love for others." President Thomas S. Monson
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
The Morrill Family Choir
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 now let's hear it from you:
Oh my word! That reminds me of the days that I had to just sit there in a daze and cry too!!!
I loved the look on Ammon's face like 'um what are you dong mom? I am crying here!'
I still don't think I would make the cut. Sorry, I won't be able to join, unless you are paying. If your payment is milk and crackers, then once again, sorry.
I just can't figure out why you had one hold out, you might want to have his hearing checked!
Even if my kids don't join, I will! I feel like screaming right now, but I won't bother you with details! :-) Tami
nOh that was stinkin hilarious!! I too love the look on Ammons face :) I have tried this a time or two when Kierstyn was younger and it never worked. Gosh you should send this into Americas Funniest Home Videos and see what they think! I seriously laughed for like 5 min and had to watch it again. I plan on showing Paul when he gets home too....LOL!
Unlike Amberlee, I couldn't watch it more than once. It brought back to memories from childhood and motherhood. Maybe it'll be a headstone in about 5 years.
I'm sorry PP if this brings back painful memories. Does this not just make you want to join in? I have plenty of milk . . .
My mother came to my house one day when I had three crying babies, and cracked me up when she asked if I wanted her to join us all. WoW
Wow, was that time when you had four kids and I wasn't crying. I'm sure I never cried, I can't remember even once!
In your dreams PiP. I should know, I was there, you were one of those three. WoW
Way to go, PiP. You got Wow to comment on my same post twice. That is truly a rare thing. You were one of those three who wouldn't let Wow dream.
I knew I loved Ben just a little bit more for a reason. jk
I think that was kinda what was happening at my house the time I mighta had a kicking, sreaming tantrum on the floor myself. There was a flashback... I almost did it again!
Post a Comment