My New Favorite Quote:

"All can walk where Jesus walked when, with His words on our lips, His spirit in our hearts, and His teachings in our lives, we journey through mortality. I would hope that we would walk as he walked with confidence in the future, with an abiding faith in His Father, and with a genuine love for others." President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, December 31, 2007

mY bOYS

My wonderful boys







6 now let's hear it from you:

shauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shauna said...

Now what was your password again?

Bonnie said...

Pip is that you again? That is sooooo funny!

Tamster said...

lol--cute bOYS! :-)

Here at home said...

I especially like the tatoos on Ammon's arm, and Cory's third eye, and Sam's lips, and Isaacs eyes and Ben's cute little black nose and cute ears.
Thanks, PIP.

HuckFinnsMom said...

OK,
I think when I got to the last photo, I realized what might have happened here, seeing as how Shauna's photo was "picture perfect" if you know what I mean. I'm getting scared- I really like my new music, Thanks whoever did that.