I remember 4 years ago being very uncomfortable and impatient, and wondering if Sam was ever going to come. I was overdue and not very happy about it. The doctor finally took pitty on my and finally started me on the PIT. 6 1/2 hours later, Sam was here and he was not happy that we bothered him like that. He wasn't comfortable anymore and he was going to make sure we knew that. He is as stubborn as they come, but he's sure cute and we love him so much. He's got a smile that melts your heart every time. What a blessing to have him in our home.
Sam is excited for his birthday. He's been grinning from ear to ear all morning.
He loves happy birthday wishes. When we took him to Pirate's Island last night, he said his favorite part was the pirates singing to him. Then this morning we hear this:
Sam - "Hey Ammon, say happy birthday to me."
Ammon - "Happy birthday, Sam."
Sam - "Thank you, Ammon."
4 things we love about Sam -
1. His lisp. Love it.
2. He's smart. Just trying to keep up with his older brother.
3. His sense of humor.
4. His personality - devious, but fun.
Just to name a few. Sam is a delight to have in our family.
We sure love you. Happy Birthday, Sam.



1 now let's hear it from you:
Four things I love about Sam:
1. He totally knows how to get what he wants from you. He'll sweet talk you liken nobody's buisness and suddenly the sucker you told him he couldn't have, he would be sucking on it smiling that mischevious little smile.
2. He is up for anything. He'll do whatever his big brother does. He won't back down. That should make for an interesting teenager.
3. His smile. When he pulls out that bad boy its almost like he is saying, Yah, I'm cute and I know it, so give me what I want.
4. He is one of two Morrill boys that will stop what they are doing and give me a big hug and kiss. I love it.
Happy Birthday Sam, you are the best little four-year-old out there.
Post a Comment