My New Favorite Quote:

"All can walk where Jesus walked when, with His words on our lips, His spirit in our hearts, and His teachings in our lives, we journey through mortality. I would hope that we would walk as he walked with confidence in the future, with an abiding faith in His Father, and with a genuine love for others." President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, January 23, 2009

My boys

I love to just observe my boys playing together sometimes. The other day they were sitting on the couch with my gratitude notebook with pens asking each other: What are you grateful for?Ammon would lean over and whisper in Sam's ear, "are you grateful for me? Are you grateful for Mom?" I got a kick out of it.

Isaac and Ben are talking quite a bit. They repeat a lot of stuff. Isaac is saying his name now. It's 'Igeek'. Ben's favorite word is 'no'. We have fun going back and forth with him. We just have to say 'yes' and he will counter with 'no'. It's cute now, but probably won't be so cute later. I love it when they repeat something new. My favorite was when I gave Ben his last hair cut. For whatever reason I said, 'dang it' and he repeated it loud and clear, 'nang it'.

4 now let's hear it from you:

Abby said...

I did notice the twins were talking a lot more now. They are so cute though.

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

Can you do me a favor and start teaching them how to spell my name?

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

You know, for the journal.

Matt said...

I think that we should call them "the parrots". kids do say the dardest things.