Ammon to his Grandpa Max: "Grandpa, you're old."
Grandpa Max: "I sure am."
Ammon: "Grandpa, that means you're going to die."
How's that for being honest!.
My New Favorite Quote:
"All can walk where Jesus walked when, with His words on our lips, His spirit in our hearts, and His teachings in our lives, we journey through mortality. I would hope that we would walk as he walked with confidence in the future, with an abiding faith in His Father, and with a genuine love for others." President Thomas S. Monson
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
A child's innocence
reporting live Here at home at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 now let's hear it from you:
Honesty is the best policy!!
And coming from him it's not offensive. It just makes you laugh. But, if you or I were to say that, we'd get a glare, or something! I LOVE the innocence of a child. There's something so refreshing about it.
Post a Comment