My New Favorite Quote:

"All can walk where Jesus walked when, with His words on our lips, His spirit in our hearts, and His teachings in our lives, we journey through mortality. I would hope that we would walk as he walked with confidence in the future, with an abiding faith in His Father, and with a genuine love for others." President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I have been trying to decide all day how to start this post -

I was thinking maybe:
"Ben's Debut - the sequel" - Potty training - Day three for Ziki. Day one for Ben. His little body just needed the right signals to cross.

I could start it like this:
"The competition is on" -Ben, not to be outdone by Ziki, not only took off his diaper and went of his own accord, he also sat himself down a little later and went p**p like it was nothing at all.

Or, how about this:
"Tales from the toilet" - Ziki, who hasn't p**ped in two days, saw his twin brother p**p like it was nothing, and next thing I know it wasn't just gas anymore . . .

Let's try this one:
"War of the toilets" - The fight over the bathroom throne has begun.

Or this one?:
"Wait, wait, here it comes!" Okay, forget that one.

I'm thinking I like this one:
"Going green" - No more diapers = a little more green stuff to spend on something else.

Or, maybe:
"Climb Every Mountain" - Laundry, laundry and more laundry! (you thought I was going to say something about p**p, didn't you.)

Then there is this:
"Caught in the middle" - The twins are potty training. Ammon is sick and throwing up. Then we have Sam. Need I say more.

However, I think this pretty much sums up my entire day:
"Potty talk" - "HELP! I'm stuck in the bathroom and can't get out!"

4 now let's hear it from you:

Sassy said...

So funny! I wish Nate would decide. I am going to try when mom and dad come next week! May the success keep coming! My suggestion - get a good book!!

Andrea S said...

I can't believe that you have four boys. Your family is so cute and your blog cracks me up. I'm so glad that you found me on facebook and we've been able to reconnect.

Abby said...

That is what Jeremy did. He just decided it was time to potty and bam. Two days and he was trained. I love it!!! Its so exciting. Keep up the good work boys.

OUR CHAOTIC CLAN said...

hehehehe You should write children's books! You are so entertaining! I'm excited about the boys moving forward with their potty training. Congrats! One thing I finally learned after my 3rd child is it's definitely on THEIR timetable. I love that it's a competition between your boys. I wish you the best. I had a numb, cold, sore bottom for almost a week just from the bathroom floor. What a fun exciting time though.