My New Favorite Quote:

"All can walk where Jesus walked when, with His words on our lips, His spirit in our hearts, and His teachings in our lives, we journey through mortality. I would hope that we would walk as he walked with confidence in the future, with an abiding faith in His Father, and with a genuine love for others." President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, June 1, 2009

New Eyes

Re: the Allergy post

Sam is complaining about his allergies again. Poor kid. His eyes are so itchy. I had to keep myself from laughing out loud when he proclaimed, "Mom, my other eye is going down now (in other words, swelling up). I gotta get new eyes." He said it so seriously, with a few tears in his eyes. I sat there for a minute trying not to laugh and then repeated his statement in question form to which he replied, "yeah, I need some of your eyes. And,  you can have some of my eyes."

Sam, I would get you some new eyes if I could. Let's just hope the Claratin works better than the Benedryl. It may be time for shots.

3 now let's hear it from you:

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

Maybe unco Paw has some new ones to spare.

word ver Imentic

Abby said...

Poor kid!!! I feel so bad for him. He can have my eyes. I don't need them anyway :)

Matt said...

The poor child. It breaks your heart to see them suffer.