My New Favorite Quote:

"All can walk where Jesus walked when, with His words on our lips, His spirit in our hearts, and His teachings in our lives, we journey through mortality. I would hope that we would walk as he walked with confidence in the future, with an abiding faith in His Father, and with a genuine love for others." President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Mom's New Best Friend

 

halloween 08 113

+

 

halloween 08 114

=

mother's day weekend 050 

Isn't it amazing how one baby wakes up crying and the other sleeps right through it - until mom opens the squeaky door and the other baby sits straight up!

5 now let's hear it from you:

Tamster said...

I hate squeaks! We have squeaky doors, squeaky chairs, squeaky beds/box springs... I just can't get away from the squeaks! Unfortunately, as grand of an idea you've given, I'm afraid it would not be effective on my squeaks. Our doors squeak more because of the wood rubbing; our chair... well, maybe it would help that...; and I don't think it could get to the box spring problem. Thanks for the suggestion, though, and I'm glad that you've found a new best friend. I know exactly what you mean about squeaky doors waking kids up. I think I'm a little too anal about any noise at all when Matthew is sleeping!

How are you enjoying your new house? I hear you'll be having house guests already. Have fun! Wish we could be there, too! :-) Love y'all! :-)

shauna said...

Such a simple fix, but what amazing results!

We need more pics of the house. Don't tease us like this.

Bonnie said...

I am still waiting for Rob to fix our squeaks. I know how those babies feel when your sleeping so soundly and someone squeaks the door! It is really no fun at all. You are doing them a great deed indeed!

I love your house and that it only takes my 9 minutes to get there!

Abby said...

Want another idea? Just give them some benadryl and they will sleep through any squeaks. Oh wait, I'm just kidding, I would never dope up my kids . . . or would I?

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

Dang, I was trying to keep that friend a secret. Squeak!