Since we're making a gratitude list (see below), I thought I would include a little thank you note to you.
You see, I'm grateful for paint that goes on nicely and stays on the walls:
But that also washes nicely out of hair and off of skin:
I will gladly advertise your paint products. I would just ask that maybe you need to make those warning signs on your paint cans that say, 'keep out of reach of children' just a little bit bigger.
Now about the paint in the clothes?
Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
Mom of 4 busy boys



9 now let's hear it from you:
Oh. My. Goodness.
Charming.
Looks like we will get to see photos of your painted deck next. Makeover photos are so fun.
I know two little people who would love to help you paint that deck as punishment...and they won't know it is punishment.
Was Cory babysitting again?
Wenderful Shmenderful stole my comment.
Cute Care Behrs.
Hope there is none in the carpet- I'm guessing if there was, there would be tearstained faces in the photos of your cute little stinkers.
Oh Wow!!!
I love that you took pictures. I'm giggling because it's not my kidlets or laundry to clean. Good luck. They are so cute!
No, this was on my watch, this time. But, I still blame Cory for leaving the paint in the bedroom where the boys could get it.
I was soooo lucky they didn't try to paint the room again, that they took it outside to paint.
Hey, at least they are wanting to paint. Matt HATES painting, if only his mom would have let him paint as a child, we might finally have our house all painted.
Clever post.
If they found it in the bedroom, I really am amazed that it made it outside before being used! Count your many blessings--1...2... in particular. ;-)
This just made me think we ought to rethink where Jeremy put our pain that is still waiting to be used up... the laundry room floor might not be the best place for it, even if there is a "child lock" doorknob cover that doesn't work for all of them...
As for the deck, I'd go with staining rather than painting, but it really doesn't look bad from the pictures, though hard to really see that way, I'm sure. Anyway, good luck! :-)
*paint, not pain
I almost left the t off from "not" above; I'm really having a problem with the t's today for some reason. :-)
Post a Comment