This is all I've heard since the boys woke up this morning:
"I'm hungry."
I can't seem to keep their tummies filled. What used to satisfy their hunger no longer fills them up.
So far this morning they've had:
Smoothie
a piece of toast
a bowl full of oatmeal that just didn't seem to be enough
veggies (because I wasn't ready to break out lunch at 10:30)
It's barely lunchtime and they're acting like they haven't had a thing to eat at all today.
Oh, I know. It's only just the beginning. With 4 growing boys, it's only going to get worse. I will have to buy a whole years worth of food to keep them satisfied for a week.
My New Favorite Quote:
"All can walk where Jesus walked when, with His words on our lips, His spirit in our hearts, and His teachings in our lives, we journey through mortality. I would hope that we would walk as he walked with confidence in the future, with an abiding faith in His Father, and with a genuine love for others." President Thomas S. Monson
Monday, April 19, 2010
4 Growing Boys
reporting live Here at home at 12:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 now let's hear it from you:
That's why I'm glad for only 1 boy, and he doesn't actually eat a whole lot yet. Thank goodness for food storage.
I feel your pain, my 4 boys go through 8 gallons of milk in a week and 6 loaves of bread. What are we going to do when they are big?
Post a Comment