My New Favorite Quote:

"All can walk where Jesus walked when, with His words on our lips, His spirit in our hearts, and His teachings in our lives, we journey through mortality. I would hope that we would walk as he walked with confidence in the future, with an abiding faith in His Father, and with a genuine love for others." President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Toothfairy's coming to our house tonight

Look Mom and Dad, I've got a loose tooth!

Seriously? You're not old enough to be losing teeth. Weren't you just cutting your first tooth like yesterday?

Here, let's get some string and pull it out.
Look how brave I'm being. I say, bring it on!
Well, that's not going to work. Let's try some pliars.
Sweet! I'm game.
Doh! We got it!
Ha. And ith thithn't even hurth.
My firsth thooth! And I wath not sthcared at all. I wath even more brave than my mom wath. Sthe could hardly wathch. Oh, and do you like my goggleths???

4 now let's hear it from you:

Melissa said...

That's so cool! Jonathan lost his first tooth around the same age as Ammom. I didn't even know it was loose until he came into my room one morning and was missing a tooth! He said it just fell out! Now they're coming out right and left! It's how Jonathan makes most of his money. :)

Bonnie said...

Yeah, he is too young to be losing teeth darn it!

He was very brave!!! No wonder Sam wanted to try it to!

Michael and Natalia said...

cute pictures! "goggleths" are my favorite!!!

Abby said...

You've got to admit, the kids got style. I'm so proud of you Ammon, you are such a big boy. Congratulations.