My New Favorite Quote:

"All can walk where Jesus walked when, with His words on our lips, His spirit in our hearts, and His teachings in our lives, we journey through mortality. I would hope that we would walk as he walked with confidence in the future, with an abiding faith in His Father, and with a genuine love for others." President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Funnies, by Ammon

Ammon has been telling me lately that he is a guy. So, I've been asking him what I am. Then Dad tries to teach him to say that I'm a hot momma. Now when I ask Ammon what I am, he says I'm a fire mom.

5 now let's hear it from you:

Tamster said...

That's very cute! It's funny how kids translate things sometimes! :-)

Bonnie said...

Hmmmm. I wonder what is going through his brain. Is he going to have flashbacks as an adult of his mom as a fire woman and not even remember why?

If he marries a fire woman someday you will have to remember that they usually pick girls that most resemble their hot mamas!

That is sooooo funny.

shauna said...

Sometimes I am a fire mom too. It is usually after witch mom and monster mom give up. She is not a superhero.

I am sure that is not the case for you!

HuckFinnsMom said...

It could be worse, he could call you a "burned out old lady" which would probably be my childrens interpretation of their "hot mamma"!

HuckFinnsMom said...

Speaking of burned out old ladies, I have suddenly discovered a multitude of grey hairs on my head. It upsets me that might make people stop telling me I look like Katies sister. Back to the hair salon for me. I think this is a sign that I may be waiting waaay too long between colorings.