My New Favorite Quote:

"All can walk where Jesus walked when, with His words on our lips, His spirit in our hearts, and His teachings in our lives, we journey through mortality. I would hope that we would walk as he walked with confidence in the future, with an abiding faith in His Father, and with a genuine love for others." President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This Dude's Got 'Tude


Why, Dallin, what big ears you have.


Why, Dallin, What a big smile you have. At four months old, Dallin already knows what he wants and how he wants it. He's a momma's boy to boot. Daddy just isn't going to cut it. He certainly doesn't have the feeding abilities that Mom does. Mom can't even leave him with Daddy for 20 minutes to run an errand without returning to find him having a level 5 meltdown. 'Tis true. He's got a temper for sure. I'm just waiting for those teeth to pop through any time now. The last couple of weeks, he's developed this really high pitched squeal. It's almost too high for human ears to hear. It's cute when he's happy. It's cute for about a minute when he's not so happy. He loves to be held facing out. Oh, and don't sit down with him. He would much rather be up and moving, checking out the world. Despite his little legs that move a mile a minute, they just aren't getting him where he wants to go yet. And, well, he doesn't like to sleep. His 20 minute nap is up now. Must go get him. We sure do love him. He brings a lot of joy in to our home.

1 now let's hear it from you:

Abby said...

I think I have mastered the holding him right under his ribs and placing him on your hip routine. The little fatty seems to like that. Since I am not the parent I think the level 5 meltdowns are cute because he turns BRIGHT RED.