My New Favorite Quote:

"All can walk where Jesus walked when, with His words on our lips, His spirit in our hearts, and His teachings in our lives, we journey through mortality. I would hope that we would walk as he walked with confidence in the future, with an abiding faith in His Father, and with a genuine love for others." President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Beeb

Unbeknownst to me, my two year old has learned his alphabet - thanks to Fun2learn. It wasn't until I sat down with him one day while he was playing with this fun computer that I realized he knew his abc's. His favorite letter is 'beeb'. He insists the P is pig, and T is P, doesn't matter how much I try to persuade him otherwise. Isn't he cute!

P.S. Let me know if this video doesn't work for you. It took me several days to upload and now when I try to play it on my computer, it doesn't work. I think it's my filter. Just want to make sure it works for everyone else.

3 now let's hear it from you:

Abby said...

Aww, that's great. Don't you just love technology. Awesome. Keep up the good work Ben.

Matt said...

Yeah, the video works just fine. That's crazy how smart they are getting. I remember the day that you brought them home from the hospital, they were so tiny. And now look at them. It's great.

OUR CHAOTIC CLAN said...

Dang! It wouldn't upload for me :(