My New Favorite Quote:

"All can walk where Jesus walked when, with His words on our lips, His spirit in our hearts, and His teachings in our lives, we journey through mortality. I would hope that we would walk as he walked with confidence in the future, with an abiding faith in His Father, and with a genuine love for others." President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Disneyland - Day 3

By Friday- day 3, Mom was just plain tuckered out. The park opened an hour ealier that day, but there was just no way we were going to make it over there that early. We decided we would try for fast passes for RSR again, so we went to C.A. first. Mike and Cindy went ahead of us and were in the park already. While Cory went for the f.p.'s, I waited with the boys at Soarin'. I decided Ammon and Sam could probably go on that ride alone since I couldn't take Dallin on it. There was no line, so Ammon took off, and Sam decided he didn't want to. Cory showed up just as Ammon had gone in, so I sent him and Sam in there thinking that they would catch up with Ammon and then texted Cory that I would head over and save a place in line at Toy Story. 20 minutes later, I got a text asking me if I had Ammon. Doh! He didn't catch up to Ammon like I thought he would and he just thought I had Ammon with me. Ammon had come out and couldn't find me, and was a little scared, but he went in the restaurant right next to Soarin' and was with a worked waiting when Cory found him. Whew!
We all finally hooked up at Toy Story just as it was our turn to file on the ride. After that, we did Screamin'.



 After Screamin', headed to Disneyland. But not without a stop at Grizzly rapids. Cindy took the older boys.

 Back over at Disneyland, we went on Pirates, and then headed for the Jungle Cruise.



 By this time I was really tired, and hungry. So I took the boys and got lunch and went back to the hotel. Cory came back a little later and took 3 of the boys back with him while I took a nap - and rested for a few hours. With just Dallin and Isaac, we finally headed back to the park. Without a cell phone, there was no way I was going to find anyone, so the three of us just went and had fun on our own. We rode Monster's Inc.
 And went to Car's land,


 And went on Tow Mater's tractors.
 Then we went and did Turtle Talk.

It was getting really crowded at about that time because Disneyland was closing to trick or treaters only. I knew the other boys were having fun with Dad and figured they would all make their way back to the Motel eventually. As for us, we had had enough. I was ready to call it a day. We had a great day - a great trip filled with lots of adventure. I think the boys are ready to go back.