My New Favorite Quote:

"All can walk where Jesus walked when, with His words on our lips, His spirit in our hearts, and His teachings in our lives, we journey through mortality. I would hope that we would walk as he walked with confidence in the future, with an abiding faith in His Father, and with a genuine love for others." President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of School

We celebrated a couple of FIRSTs yesterday.
Our FIRST born started his FIRST day of school yesterday.







Cory took the day off so we could celebrate the day. Ammon was so excited. I fixed a first day of school breakfast. Since he is in afternoon kindergarten, he had all morning to anxiously await the big moment when we would take him to his classroom and leave him there. Cory gave him a father's blessing and we were off. It was bittersweet. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, though. It was harder on Cory than it was on me. I am excited for this new step in Ammon's life. It is the beginning of the rest of his life. Life as we know it is forever changed.
We love you, Ammon and wish you the best of luck in your years of learning and growing.

1 now let's hear it from you:

Abby said...

I'm so proud of you Ammon!! I know you'll do great in school. We sure love you.