I looked back in Sam's ear,
and what did I see
and what did I seeA popcorn kernel staring back at me 

tried to use some tweezers
to pull it out
to pull it outall he did was scream, and cry and thrash about
It just wouldn't come out so very easy
Resulting in a trip to emergency
Yes it's really so
Never stick a kernel in your ears or nose
(to the tune of Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree)
Just par for the course at our house. I'm afraid this is only the beginning of kids sticking things in their orifices.



2 now let's hear it from you:
Aaaw, poor Sam. Yes, boys tend to stick things where they don't belong. In kindergarten, Caiden stuck a dry bean in his ear. We discovered it when he complained that his ear hurt and there was an awful smell from the bean fermenting/rotting in his ear. Luckily, a trip to the doctor's office got it out and we didn't have to pay for an ER visit.
Ouch!! I am so paranoid about things in my kids ears. I check them almost every other day. Yup, I am afraid it has just begun for you.
Post a Comment