My New Favorite Quote:

"All can walk where Jesus walked when, with His words on our lips, His spirit in our hearts, and His teachings in our lives, we journey through mortality. I would hope that we would walk as he walked with confidence in the future, with an abiding faith in His Father, and with a genuine love for others." President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Where Have All My Pan Lids Gone

To the tune of 'Where Have All the Flowers Gone'

Where have all my pan lids gone?cousins party-snowy day 011

Short time passing

Where have all my pan lids gone?cousins party-snowy day 012

Short time ago

gone to pieces everywherecousins party-snowy day 010

When will they ever learn?

When will they ever learn?

Where has all my silver gone? fun stuff 004

Short time passing

Where has all my silver gone? fun stuff 007

Short time ago

boys have scattered everywhere

When will they ever learn?

When will they ever learn?

Where have all my dishtowels gone?cousins party-snowy day 006

Short time passing

Where have all my dishtowels gone?cousins party-snowy day 002

Short time ago

imaginations everywherecousins party-snowy day 004

When will they ever learn?

When will they ever learn?

Where has my nice clean house gone?

Short time passing?

Where has my nice clean house gone?

Short time ago?

Gone to messy kids everywhere

When will they ever learn?

When will they ever learn?

Where have all my little ones gone?fun stuff 005

Short time passing

Where have all my little ones gone?cousins party-snowy day 007

Short time ago

Grown to adults everyone

When will I ever learn?

When will I ever learn?

6 now let's hear it from you:

Unknown said...

Ahhh...you have the kitchen playroom thing going on!!

Abby said...

I love it. The pictures are the best. Little boys with hair that sticks straight up with little mischevious looks on their faces. It's great. Nice blog.

Matt said...

I say live in the moment and enjoy it. Stuff is just stuff. You have some of the cutest kids, I'd say right up there with mine. :) Isaac has the biggest eyes and sweetest smile.

HuckFinnsMom said...

That is the sweetest post I have seen in a long time. My goodness, I think you have got it figured out! Soooooo Sweeeeet!! Now, I just want to hear that put to music- you should make a youtube video or something...I am serious!

OUR CHAOTIC CLAN said...

I agree with Hucks mama! I'd love to see/hear that on youtube! Very clever. Um, I'm also curious about your shattered glass. Was that the pan lid?

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

Looks like I will have to hide all my lids, silverware and towells when you come to visit. Some. Day.