The twins meeting their favorite aunt Wendy for the first time.
And now we'd like to invite you all to join us for our Alaskan fish fry.
Real Alaskan halibut
Real Alaskan Salmon
Tasty! Are you hungry?
Oh wait! It's all gone. We just couldn't wait for all of you to get here. I'm so Sorry. We ate every last bit of it. We even licked our plates clean it was so good. I guess you'll just have to enjoy the pictures.
Thanks sis, for the fish. I guess it kind of makes up for the three years we haven't seen you. It was so good to see you and learn how to cook the fish Alaskan style. Too bad the rest of you missed out. We're sure looking forward to have you closer. Even though it's still not Utah, at least it's not Alaska.



7 now let's hear it from you:
Oh No She Didn't just give you all MY fish!!!! Wow. I hope she still has some left for me when I come to visit her in Alaska.
Can't believe you all had so much fun without me. I could almost smell it from here.
And why is Wendy wearing gloves?
Love, Aunt Shauna aka Ammon, Sam, Issac and Jacobs' REAL favorite aunt.
I really meant Benjamin. Really.
How rude! Fine, just rub it in! It's not like we didn't WANT to be there. Just because we live too far away and are too poor to just hop on over, that doesn't mean we wouldn't have LOVED to have been there--and I'm not just talking about for the fish fry!
We miss you, Wendy, and we really do wish we could have been there! Hey, Wendear, when you move to CS, I'll make you a deal; you bring the yummy fresh Alaskan fish, and we'll come see you! How does that sound? Fair deal?
For the record, y'all can fight over favorite aunt; I'm willing to admit that I am probably not their favorite aunt. However, Jeremy has got to be their favorite uncle!!! :-)
Thanks for sharing the pics, Sharebear, even if you were rubbing it in! :-)
I could almost smell it! I haven't had fresh fish of any kind for years and an really jealous! I am glad you guys had a chance to visit! You need to make sure to let me know when you are up this way!
Shaney,
I was hoping that we were going to be up there next week, but it didn't work out. I'm jealous that you and Cindy are getting together. I would love to join you.
I will definately let you know when we're up that way, though.
Yummm!
I forgot to make a comment on your post...all about me.
So you see how fluffy I got? I tried to tell Sharbear not to post any photos until they had been edited and the fluff sucked out...am I insecure or what?
It was so much fun meeting those 3 boys that had born in the 3 years I have been gone.
The fish was good, too bad you all weren't there. I don't like fish smell on my hands, thus the gloves....the only ones we could find.
I wish I could have stayed longer. I owe Sharbear a few days I am sure of watching her kids so she can go on a getaway. Maybe she will have to ship them to CO when we get there.
PiP, come get your fish.
Post a Comment