My New Favorite Quote:

"All can walk where Jesus walked when, with His words on our lips, His spirit in our hearts, and His teachings in our lives, we journey through mortality. I would hope that we would walk as he walked with confidence in the future, with an abiding faith in His Father, and with a genuine love for others." President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tonight's laughter brought to you by

Beni!

I just couldn't resist this one. I never thought hiccups could be so funny. There is just something about a child's laughter. It's like a beautiful symphony, music to my ears. It is so uplifting and wholesome, I just have to share it with the rest of you. I'm so glad for modern technology that allows us to capture these moments forever and to share these precious moments with others. Isn't it awesome!

5 now let's hear it from you:

Tamster said...

That is awesome! Very cute and very funny! You're on a roll today! I couldn't tell for sure who had the hiccups, though, you or Beni--or if they were even real hiccups or just you doing it to get him to laugh or what. In any case, it was classic! :-) Thanks for sharing!

Bonnie said...

Your babies are going to grow up to be real comedians! I LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing. Keep them coming!

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

Thanks for providing our entertainment this morning and making us late for school. My boys laughed as hard as Beni.

shauna said...

Hiccup. Hiccup. Hiccup.

Why is noone laughing at me? :o(


That was so precious!!!

Here at home said...

I guess I should have mentioned this in my blog, but the poor kid was fevering all day and just not a happy camper. So when I was holding him against my chest and started hiccuping, he started to giggle and giggle. You only saw half of it. Most of those hiccups were real. Only a few of them were fake. I loved it when he stopped and looked at the camera suspiciously. It was great.