My New Favorite Quote:

"All can walk where Jesus walked when, with His words on our lips, His spirit in our hearts, and His teachings in our lives, we journey through mortality. I would hope that we would walk as he walked with confidence in the future, with an abiding faith in His Father, and with a genuine love for others." President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Today's laughter brought to you by


ZIKI, Pass it on!

Since when was hitting someone with pillows so funny.

6 now let's hear it from you:

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

Oooh, can I borrow him for a day? I miss that part of babies.

shauna said...

Someday he will realize that pillows really aren't that funny.

Tamster said...

I thought it was funny that he was laughing so hard when being hit in the face; it didn't appear to be that gentle either, yet he continued to laugh and not cry. Maybe he just didn't know how to respond; you were laughing, so he did! I don't know, but it was very cute and funny! :-)

DrGooch said...

Its so easy to keep us guys happy.

Bonnie said...

Megan couldn't figure out how come he was laughing and not crying! I had to explain to her that you were not REALLY trying to smack him around. Paul must be right. He was truly amused by cheap entertainment! Love the laughter! It makes my giggles even stronger tonight.

HuckFinnsMom said...

What a cutie pie! Did you have the other guys stashed in a closet somewhere, how did they stay away from all the excitement? If there is one thing I know, when something like that is going on, they all wanna be in on it! I promise not to tell DSS if you decide to fess up.