My New Favorite Quote:

"All can walk where Jesus walked when, with His words on our lips, His spirit in our hearts, and His teachings in our lives, we journey through mortality. I would hope that we would walk as he walked with confidence in the future, with an abiding faith in His Father, and with a genuine love for others." President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Recital

This is Ammon's third year taking piano lessons. It's so neat to see how far he's come. He's doing so well. Sam started at the beginning of the last school year. He's smart and catches on fast. Then this year I signed up Ben and Isaac. Whew! Don't know what I was thinking. They are both doing so well, but I can't say that it's not a challenge now with all four boys - trying to find the time to get in 4 practices every day. I have had my frustrating moments and have felt like I just want to give up already. But, I will not. I just have to let them do their thing. I have forbidden myself from trying to help them or it becomes miserable.

They had their Christmas recital on Dec. 20. They all did very well. I am proud of them all for working on their songs and memorizing them.