My New Favorite Quote:

"All can walk where Jesus walked when, with His words on our lips, His spirit in our hearts, and His teachings in our lives, we journey through mortality. I would hope that we would walk as he walked with confidence in the future, with an abiding faith in His Father, and with a genuine love for others." President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year, we had two Thanksgivings. The first one on Thanksgiving day was most excellent. We spent the day in Richfield with Cory's family. We arrived in time to help prepare all the food and enjoy being together as a family, something we don't take for granted.

Abby made a Thanksgiving tree and we all wrote down on leaves what we're grateful. The tree was full. We have a lot to be grateful for, most of all family.

The food was delicious. I stuffed myself silly. After dinner, as is typical with the Morrill family, the wrestling began.
I'm so grateful for everyone of my in-laws and love each and every one of them. We have a great family.

1 now let's hear it from you:

Abby said...

I was very full afterwards and slept some of the way home.